TERMS & CONDITIONS
By ordering Estate Photo Canada products & services you agree to the following:
Payment is made within 15 days of the invoice date for all charges and services provided, unless other arrangements are agreed to in writing. Accounts not paid within 30 days will be sent to a third-party collection agency.
Pricing is subject to change without notice.
Additional fees may be incurred for our services which can include: travel fees outside of our normal service area and parking costs.
Clients of Estate Photo Canada are responsible for the following when the home is being filmed and/or photographed:
- That the property is available to Estate Photo Canada employees at the confirmed time of the appointment.
- The employee will photograph/film the property “as-is”, whatever the condition of the property when the employee arrives. Any staging or cleaning is to be done prior to the employee’s arrival.
- The employee will not risk injury to themselves or any other person or animal nor risk damage to any part of the property or contents.
- The photographs/filming will be done using the existing weather conditions unless otherwise agreed upon prior to arrival.
- If the client, agent, or seller is not pleased with the resulting photographs or film of the property because of the condition of the property, contents, or the property not being ready for photos, the property may be reshot, however, reshoot fees will apply.
- All files will be hosted for one year from the date photographed unless otherwise requested.
- It is the policy of Estate Photo Canada not to remove, retouch or in any way modify any structure or content of any property using editing software from photographs or video. This policy may be waived when applied to structures or contents that are not permanent (for example: garbage cans, temporary signs, wall sockets, paint marks) and will be modified before the property is sold. This is to prevent the end-user from being deceived as to the actual condition of the property. Additional fees may apply to such post-production work.
- Should our services not meet our standards of quality in representing a property, we will reshoot the property at no charge. If the client, agent, or seller request additional photos or services because of weather or seasonal changes, or requests substitute or additional photographs or video be taken, additional fees may apply.
- Each job will be considered closed and ready for invoicing 24 hours from the time the photos and/or video are delivered. Any changes or requests for additional services are to be communicated to Estate Photo Canada within 1 week of receiving the photos/videos. After 1-week additional charges may apply.
- All images and videos taken by Estate Photo Canada remain the property of Estate Photo Canada. Estate Photo Canada grants its clients the rights to use any photographs and video taken by Estate Photo Canada for the client’s exclusive benefit. However, the photographs and/or video may not be sold or given to any other person, agent or seller without the written permission of Estate Photo Canada. Common areas such as, but not limited to local parks, schools, shopping, and Condominium building exteriors and amenities are considered Stock Photography/Video owned by Estate Photo Canada.
Security and Privacy
- Estate Photo Canada does not share or sell any client or contact information to anyone.
- Estate Photo Canada and their employees will not discuss or share details, physical or situational about the home photographed, the clients, the homeowners nor inhabitants learned during the shoot with anyone other than the client.
Limits Of Liability
- Estate Photo Canada photographs and video are a representation of the property, and we neither determine nor verify the accuracy of the property or contents with regards to colour accuracy, placement, scale, dimension, or contents included in the permanent structure of the property. (This accuracy can be difficult or impossible to determine because of differences in light sources, lack of knowledge of the property and contents, etc.)
- Estate Photo Canada, and any of its agents, employees, or contractors are not responsible for delays or failures to provide service, or damages outside of our control (for example: acts of God, floods, fire, road, railway, or aircraft traffic conditions, weather conditions, acts of terrorism).
These terms and conditions may be revised from time to time. Please check this document frequently for changes.